What's New in starPlanIt 1.7
- Version 1.7.3:
- Fixes a problem where "Delete" buttons were not enabled.
- Version 1.7.1:
- Introduces new icons to indicate if a "More Info" option is set for any plan.
- Has a new print preview for custom reports.
- Fixes an issue that prevented the starQuiz coupon from being applied.
- Improves footnote display, but disables footnotes by default.
- Fixes bug that caused box to not resize when editing a plan.
- Fixes crash when adding class.
- Version 1.7:
- Introduces the ability to change the text color for plans.
- Allows you to drag-and-drop files into a "files" box, linking relevant files to your plans.
- Fixes a bug that caused the inspector to open off-screen in some cases.
- Uses a new, improved toolbar on Windows.
- Fixes some bugs with custom report printing.
- Is now a Universal Binary for Intel-based Macintosh computers.
- Introduces various minor cosmetic improvements.
- Version 1.6.1 fixes bugs with incorrect line wrapping and the incorrect printing of ".pln" on planbook titles.
- A completely rewritten renderer now displays and prints plans in a much better way; plans are no longer cut off if they are too big for the cell.
- Printed custom reports now wrap correctly onto multiple pages.
- A new "inspector" window replaces the old More Info window. This allows you to easily edit plans from a floating window.
Click here to download the latest
version of starPlanIt.